Bucksfanian astrology was alive and well even before the Kingdom of Bucksfan was born on the Internet on 17 November 2001. This happened because Bucksfanian astrology was an accidental offshoot of the Cesidian calendar.
The Cesidian calendar is a novel creation of Kaisiris Tallini, aka Cesidio Tallini. As a calendar, the Cesidian calendar is quite different from the Gregorian calendar, which is the calendar currently used throughout the world.
For starters, the Cesidian calendar has 14 months, not 12 like the Gregorian calendar. Then there are other differences which when taken together, make the Cesidian calendar the most perfect calendar in existence!
One day Kaisiris Tallini came up with this idea: why not create an astrology similar to the Cesidian calendar as a concept, that is, not based on 12 Signs and Houses, as with Hellenistic and other astrologies around the world — Chinese, Indian, and Tibetan astrology are also based on 12 Signs —, but based on 14 Signs and Houses! As a start, he placed the Sign of Aries where it begins in the Hellenistic zodiac (the vernal equinox), and began pinpointing the starting point of following 13 Signs, two of which were added in order to have a total of 14 Signs of the zodiac (Bucksfanian zodiac): Taurus, Orion, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Ophiuchus, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces.
Kaisiris Tallini positioned the start of the Bucksfanian zodiac, its Sign of Aries, and its first House with the vernal equinox, and then sequentially placed the next 13 Signs and Houses approximately every 26 days. It was when he did this that he made this startling discovery: in a 14-Sign, tropical astrology system, the beginning of the Sign of Capricorn falls exactly on New Year's Day!
The interesting thing about the Bucksfanian zodiac is that the astrology based on it shares a great deal in common with Hellenistic — or Babylonian — astrology. For instance, there are still 4 Cardinal Signs and Houses, but while the Signs under which they fall are the same (Aries, Cancer, Libra, and Capricorn), the Houses are not the 1st, 4th, 7th, and 10th Houses anymore (I, IV, VII, and X), but the 1st, 5th, 8th, and 12th Houses (I, V, VIII, and XII).
Another interesting thing to note is that Bucksfanian astrology shares 12 Signs and Houses with Hellenistic astrology, but also two additional Signs and Houses: the Sign of Orion, and the Sign of Ophiuchus, which represent the opposite 3rd and 10th Houses respectively. These two new Signs/Houses create additional characteristics which are not out of tune with Hellenistic astrology. The Bucksfanian zodiac is shown below. Now you can truly say that this is indeed... "the dawning of the Age of Aquarius"! Dates below are in "day.month" format:
Symbols of Bucksfanian only Signs and rulers
It should be noted that Bucksfanian astrologers do not use the same astrological symbols as Hellenistic sidereal astrologers, because Bucksfanian astrology is a tropical, not a sidereal astrology at all, and despite the displeasure of some Hellenistic tropical astrologers at the 14-Sign paradigm, instead of the common 12-Sign paradigm, the truth is that Bucksfanian astrology also follows its own harmonic rules, so it has a dignity in its own right. This discovery, in fact, showed conclusive evidence that the 150-degree aspect in Hellenistic astrology, or the quincunx/inconjunct aspect, is actually not a "negative" aspect at all, and you don't even see why unless you shift to a 14-Sign paradigm!
The symbols of Bucksfanian only Signs and rulers follow below.
Hellenistic and Bucksfanian astrological ages
My take on the "Age of Aquarius" follows in the table below, which shows there are actually two "Ages of Aquarius", the Hellenistic and the Bucksfanian one. The Hellenistic "Age of Aquarius" seems to have started a political, linguistic, and legal revolution, or the Cesidian revolution (04.02.2021 – Ω), while the Bucksfanian "Age of Aquarius" seems to have started the "scientific revolution", especially after the first edition of Newton's 1687 Principia.
|Hellenistic age||Common Era year||Bucksfanian age||Common Era year|
- Messianic astrology and other esoterica, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Facebook, 28 September 2021
- Truth for the Age of Aquarius, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 11 November 2021
- Ectohistory of Christianity update, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 17 November 2021
- Astrologers, you are wrong about aspects, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Facebook, 19 November 2021
- Organisational/personal relationship philosophy: Plato revised, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 26 November 2021
- To see or not to see: Shakespeare vs Dante today, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 3 December 2021
- The future of Mankind (Humano genere) and Womankind (Humana genere), by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 4 December 2021
- Enhancing Numerology through name changes, and the Cesidian calendar, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 25 December 2021
- Venus deadlier than Mars: women are greater murderers than men, and kangaroo, buffalo, and supreme courts surpass natural persons by far, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 27 December 2021
- Lineage of the Blessed Hermes (LBH), by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 28 December 2021
- Evaluation: UN members have become obsolete, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 8 February 2022
- The poisoned well of Judaeo-Christianity is spiritual poison, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 9 March 2022
- The problem with micronations and false religions, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Ectowiki, 19 March 2022
- Why Aristotle is a quack, a charlatan, and what the Tallini World Formula is all about, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Ectowiki, 29 March 2022
- The difference between a wife, and a professor, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Ectowiki, 9 April 2022
- Bucksfanianplanetary rulers, by Caprittarius, Caprittarius, 30 August 2014
- The 7 Chakras in your flesh and Associated 14 Bucksfanian Zodiac Signs, by Kevin Janok, YouTube, 15 September 2016
- 14 Sign Astrology, Dating By The Signs.com, ND
- Gregorian calendar
- Roman Date Calculator
- Julian calendar converter, including "ab Urbe condita" year
- Calendar Converter and Translator
- Julian-Gregorian calendar calculator
- Julian to Gregorian calendar
- Julian Day (JD) number
- Jesus' Hebrew year of birth
- A certain dated printout popped up, which showed evidence that Bucksfanian astrology, as seen here, was created on 22 May 2001 (12 Fleming 2001 according to the Cesidian calendar). So Bucksfanian astrology was born under the Sign of... Orion!
- Alternatively, Sedna has been suggested as ruler of Orion.
- Alternatively, Pallas has been suggested as ruler of Virgo.
- Hellenistic ages follow the traditional 12-Sign pattern. Bucksfanian ages, on the other hand, follow the Bucksfanian astrology's tropical, not sidereal, 14-Sign pattern, and thus also include the Signs of Orion and Ophiuchus.
- The year 1998.344977 corresponds to the date of 7 May 1998 in the Gregorian calendar.
- The year 1691.369819 corresponds to the date of 15 May 1691 in the Gregorian calendar. The Bucksfanian "Age of Aquarius", seems to have started just after the first edition of Newton's 1687 Principia. After annotating and correcting his personal copy of the first edition, Newton published a second edition in 1713 with errors of the 1687 edition corrected, and an improved version in 1726. In 1747, the French mathematician Alexis Clairaut wrote that "Newton was said in his own life to have created a revolution".