The neologism ectolanguage ⓔ comes from the Greek, and means "outside of language".
An ectolanguage such as Ectoenglish (ⓔ; een) is not a new language because some highly political, or Aristotelian language authority, or international organisation has arbitrarily said so. No, ectolanguages have come into being from already well-known political languages, but ectolinguistics has a different purpose than common linguistics.
Linguistics versus ectolinguistics
In ectolinguistics we have gone from a written language which only wishes to deceive (essentially the overall purpose of linguistics today), a language only suitable for political and commercial propaganda; to a written language which only wishes to seek and find truth, and to communicate the same effectively — this is what ectolinguistics is about.
Linguistics claims to be a "science", but it is only a pseudoscience, since it exists solely to serve essentially non-human, non-family, and non-societal needs.
Linguistics essentially exists to serve governments and their juridical children (corporations), not adults and their natural children, in order to make propaganda more effective. Even the Nazi party wouldn't allow a science of linguistics to exist for no other purpose, so if linguistics is a "science", it is then only a satanic science, since it is essentially the science of deception.
An ectolanguage such as Ectoenglish (ⓔ; een), is not a new language because some highly political, or Aristotelian language authority, or some international organisation has arbitrarily said so.
Even academics and scientists normally state that America — aka the United States of America — is a "nation" in colonial (en-GB) or nuclear English (en-US), but such pseudoscience concepts, such gross negligence with societal, and only societal terms, used by political or civilised — ie caged — animals to continue to promote their so-called political "rights", really amounts to little more than protection of the oligarchic privileges of the few. These privileges of the few, in turn, are kept alive only by damaging, or severely compromising the ectopolitical — or multisocietal — rights of the many.
This is what is totally unacceptable in ectolinguistics, not just a social or societal science, but also a science with ethical underpinnings.
In an ectolanguage like Ectoenglish, calling America a "nation" is the equivalent of a really bad accent verbally, but Ectoenglish is largely a written language, and one where ectolinguistic accuracy is fundamental. If Aristotelian sciences like linguistics are only used to deceive, then they serve purposes which not only are not noble, but they also shouldn't be subsidised with the already limited resources of struggling individuals and families.
Ectoenglish not only implies a new and freer language, but also linguistic separation from the gross, from inaccuracy which often borders on pseudoscience either inadvertently, or deliberately through repetition by the mass media, by the publishers, and even by the universities, institutions of so-called "higher education".
So just as "dialects", only less popular, not necessarily less beautiful linguistic forms, have died out linguistically through time, virtually all of the world's 7,000 languages will also eventually die out in favour of a few ectolanguages well supported by real, intelligent, and sensible individual people, families, clans and congregations, and not just by the tyranny of the mass media, the publishers, and the universities. Ectolanguages will at first survive, then thrive only through the consistent support of ectolinguistic values, and these, in turn, will also lead to better kinds of non-linguistic values.
Ectolanguages can only exist when they are deliberately used, in god-like fashion, by a few real, intelligent, and sensible people, families, clans and congregations, in order to write ectojournalistic articles, for example.
In order to re-examine history, in a more societal and egalitarian lens, and thus write ectohistory — ectolanguage doesn't simply "rewrite history", but tries to write the truth or (Pythagorean) ectohistory, the truth that can be seen outside of the cults and the dogmatisms of Aristotelian history.
An ectolanguage is not one of the estimated 7,000 "languages" that linguists claim are spoken worldwide. These are not "languages", but are better defined as registers or pseudolanguages, fake languages used only by Aristotelian extremophiles, slaving for their tyrannical governments and plutocratic corporations, and living only or exclusively in concrete jungles called cities. Truly free people, ectopolitans or gods speak, and especially write in ectolanguages, or natural human languages whose purpose is genuinely multisocietal, not tribal; Pythagorean, not Aristotelian; and ectopolitan, not political or even cosmopolitan.
Ectoenglish (ⓔ; een) came into being on 30 December 2020, and also ectoitaliano or Ectoitalian (ⓘ; eit) came into being on the same date. A table of all the currently active ectolanguages in use around the world follows below.
Ectoenglish and Ectoitalian
UMMOA or UGV English (UGV; en-UGV; ⓤ) had not been judged as a new language, but as a new English variety or variant — assessment provided by Melinda Lyons, ISO 639-3 registration authority for SIL International.
UMMOA or UGV English was born as 'Fifth World English' on 02.06.2011; it became authoritative in AcronymFinder.com by 03.10.2014; and was judged as a language variety or variant by SIL International on 18.04.2019 — note that all abbreviated Gregorian calendar dates in this form of English are in dd.mm.yyyy format.
After getting in touch with Cambridge University Press, the Cambridge University Press dictionary team sent back an email response on 29.01.2021.
This email has forced the Logos, or the linguistic authority of UMMOA or UGV English, to come to the following conclusion: in truth, dictionaries of standardised literary languages such as English only include words in the lexicon which have become famous essentially through journalists and historians, and sometimes through scholars and researchers of other fake or juridical societies (corporations) only, so it was clear that UMMOA or UGV English, which had developed up to that point more naturally or organically, could not remain just a new variety or variant of English. It was clear that a far different creature had come into being.
Outside the context of individual writers, some of which may actually be ectojournalists even today, especially if they do not continually and uncritically submit to the fundamental Aristotelian prejudice of the paradigm or genus of civilisation, the vast majority of journalism is actually of little scientific value, and could be classified as yellow journalism (en-US), or tabloid journalism (en-GB). This kind of journalism, practically universal around the world — note the existence of words like 기레기 in Korean, luegenpresse in German, and puttanazze in Italian — cannot lead to accurate social or applied science in the long term, and even serious analytic journalism attempts from time to time cannot effectively change the dominant paradigm which is essentially hypocritical, fake, and actually pseudoscientific in its very nature.
A literary language should be the written vehicle a people use daily to communicate accurately and effectively, not an actual register used everyday in place of a real language only by those in power, and our 'language' dictionaries — really completely arbitrary, mere language registers of the powers that be — also largely reflect that fictive language which is even less respectable than a register, because a register may be largely small talk, but it is usually not largely deceptive, monopolistic, or profit-seeking in nature, nor does it inherently treat most people as mere accessories like a linguistic register routinely does.
A literary language should be used primarily for ectopolitical or multisocietal purposes, not for exclusively political or mass commercial or industrial purposes. It should not be treated like the oral dialect, or the mere literary variety of a language, if it is indeed used daily to communicate accurately and effectively, and especially with truth, not for the IOUs of central banks as the primary purpose for writing. That is truly the writing of slaves, not of citizens. That is the writing of irresponsible infants, not of responsible adults.
Linguistics is the study of language, how it works, how it is acquired, and how people use it to communicate. Although linguists are often interested in, and can speak a variety of languages, linguists know more about how language works, rather than having the ability to speak and understand multiple languages. It seems, however, that even linguistics is another Aristotelian pseudoscience, not just history, although this is certainly not always or universally the case.
Cognitive scientist, linguist, and sociopolitical critic Noam Chomsky, argues that while the US news media are adversarial towards the US government on foreign policy, institutional filters operate to ensure that the criticisms made generally stay within narrow bounds set by the US political elite — the oligarchs. Paradoxically, Chomsky's research in this area is largely ignored even by academics who agree with this conclusion. The institutional tendency to filter out anti-elite perspectives applies not only to the news media, but also to academia. Consequently, Chomsky's work is marginalised due to its emphasis on government and corporate power, and the role academia end up playing in actually buttressing elite power.
So even when an intellectual is well-known like Chomsky, even highly respected, this Aristotelian bias does not just affect the media and academia, but because of the Aristotelian filters these create, it also has a dominant effect on which new words, even concepts, enter the English dictionary.
UMMOA or UGV English (UGV; en-UGV; ⓤ) was a new variety or variant of English, but from 30 December 2021 it became known as the world's first ectolanguage, and as Ectoenglish (ⓔ; een).
The ectojournalistic, ectohistorical, and now ectolinguistic revolution has begun in this new ectolanguage, but it does not necessarily have to end in this new ectolanguage alone.
In fact, on the date of 30 December 2021 the new ectolanguage of ectoitaliano or Ectoitalian (ⓘ; eit) was also born.
That Italian speakers can be linguistically woke was somewhat already acknowledged, but Kaisiris also noticed that Korean speakers are not exactly sleeping.
Kaisiris' original Korean translation of the word 'ectopolitan' was as follows:
An anonymous contributor in Google Translate made this modification:
This is actually better, and much closer to the Greek roots of the word! Kairisis was impressed by the precious contribution.
Obviously the author knows Korean much better than Kaisiris, and probably how to use the already imported Greek roots in the language, so his or her version of the word was in its most ideal form. Finally some real linguistic help had come!
Because of this admirable contribution to the improvement of ectolanguages, Kaisiris made Ectokorean (ⓚ; eko), or 엑토한국어, the ninth active ectolanguage on 6 January 2022. He will now try his best to learn as much Ectokorean as possible. The name 'Sophia Kaisiris' had been translated in all the other active ectolanguages, so Kaisiris contribuited also a translation in Ectokorean, as the table below shows.
|Language||Language endonym||Symbol||Cesidian nomenclature order|
|Ectoenglish||Ectoenglish||ⓔ||Sophia Kaisiris family name|
|Ectoitalian||Ectoitaliano||ⓘ||Sofia Kaisiris cognome|
|Ectofrench||Ectofrançais||ⓕ||Sophia Kaisiris nom de famille|
|ⓗ||חָכְמָה קַאִיסִירִיס שֵׁם מִשְׁפָּחָה|
חוכמה קאיסיריס שם משפחה
|Ectolatin||Ectolatina||ⓛ||Minerva Kaisidis cognomen|
|Ectogreek||Εκτοελληνικά||ⓖ||Αθηνά Καϊσίρης επώνυμο|
|Ectooscan||oɔƨooɈɔɘ||ⓞ||ɘmonϱoɔ ƨiɿiƨiɒʞ ɒiʇoƨ|
|Ectokorean||엑토한국어||ⓚ||성 이름 카이시리스 소피아|
Reincarnation in ectolanguages
The Cesidian religious term of 'reincarnation' is shown below in all active ectolanguages.
Yehovah/Yehovih in ectolanguages
The Cesidian religious terms of 'Yehovah' and 'Yehovih' are shown below in all active ectolanguages.
|ⓗ||יְהֹוָה or יְהוָה
|יֱהֹוִה or יֱהוִה|
- The Cesidian — political, linguistic, and legal — revolution has started, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 14 February 2021
- The Cesidian revolution has just begun, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Facebook, 8 March 2021
- Get your languages and dialects straight, linguists, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 21 March 2021
- The Copernican revolution is pre-ectohistory, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 6 April 2021
- The 8th ectolanguage ⓔ was born, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Facebook, 14 April 2021
- The Ectolanguage Organism ⓔⓛⓞ, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 29 April 2021
- What epiousios (ἐπιούσιος) probably means, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 9 May 2021
- About wiki articles not written in Ectoenglishⓔ, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 14 May 2021
- Introduction to Ectoenglish, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 20 May 2021
- Facebook: 'No Country', please!, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Facebook, 14 July 2021
- About Kaisiris Tallini — my preferred and ectopolitan name, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Facebook, 16 July 2021
- Auctumnus sacrum (Ultimavera sacra), by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Facebook, 15 August 2021
- Salubriologists can do the same as PCPs — only better, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 20 August 2021
- Term which does not exist in Ectohebrew, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Facebook, 25 August 2021
- Obsolete profession: 'wife' (circa 1894 BCE – 19.09.2021 CE), by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Facebook, 20 September 2021
- Ectohebrew ⓗ, Ectogreek ⓖ, and Ectolatin ⓛ terms, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Facebook, 21 September 2021
- Are you a 'citizen' or a slave?, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Facebook, 24 September 2021
- When did 'ectohistory'† begin?, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Facebook, 29 September 2021
- The ectoagricultural and ectoenvironmental model, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Facebook, 7 October 2021
- 'Bad Morning' to all vampire brides!, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Facebook, 9 October 2021
- According to Cesidian societal-political science (Csps) kingmaker tool, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Facebook, 10 October 2021
- Ectohebrew and Ectoenglish update — of 11.10.2021, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Facebook, 11 October 2021
- Ectoenglish sangha (Pali) or sangh (Hindi) substitutes, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Facebook, 12 October 2021
- Happy Single's Day 2021!, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 11 November 2021
- About the names Cesidio and Kaisiris, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 12 November 2021
- The worthless and depraved born again disciples of Jesus, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 18 November 2021
- Interesting logograms: 猪皮, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 1 December 2021
- Hell exists — but not on planet Earth, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 2 December 2021
- To see or not to see: Shakespeare vs Dante today, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 3 December 2021
- Etymology of the Ectoenglish Jehovah and Jehovih words, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 5 December 2021
- The AOA on "science" has commenced, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 10 December 2021
- That disagreeable, malicious, and sinister "Oh My Crone!" variant, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 16 December 2021
- The truth is out there, and in two ectolanguages, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 21 December 2021
- Lineage of the Blessed Hermes (LBH), by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 28 December 2021
- Cesidian linguistic revolution update, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 30 December 2021
- The Y2K+19 religious bug, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 1 January 2022
- Ectokorean now the ninth active ectolanguage, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 6 January 2022
- Ectopolitan Wiktionary-like entry, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 8 January 2022
- What is γένος (genos) in Greek?, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 9 January 2022
- The difference between a wiki and an ectowiki, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 11 January 2022
- Why the Ectochinese version of Yehovah should be favoured, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 14 January 2022
- Un saluto per gli ectopoliti, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 16 January 2022
- Register (sociolinguistics)
- Ectopolitan Wiktionary-like entry
- Website helping Ectooscan writing
- Website helping Ectohebrew writing (with nikudim)
- Automatic Hebrew Transliteration
- Convert Chinese characters to Unicode
- Google Translate
- Microsoft Bing Translator
- Translate 'Ectopolitan' in various tongues
- Ectohebrewⓗ has nikudim [נִקּוּדִים] — singular: nikud [נִקּוּד] — or dotting, pointing, vowels. Standard Hebrew is also shown without nikudim [ניקודים] — singular: nikud [ניקוד].
- This image shows the two most authoritative forms of Yehovah and Yehovih in Hebrew: http://5wcwiki.pbworks.com/w/file/fetch/147571641/yhwh.png